Treasury Management: adding security and efficiency.
A powerful suite of financial tools, our Treasury Management services help secure your business accounts against fraud and unauthorized transactions. They also streamline daily operations — from accounts payable to payroll. Positively affect your bottom line by saving time.
Business online banking
Improve your cash flow and reduce business expenses while enhancing convenience.
- Enjoy one login for multiple accounts, both business and personal
- Oversee your account balances, transactions, and view and download statements
- Transfer funds in seconds between your OCB accounts
- Schedule and make loan payments from a deposit account
- View check images
- Export financial files for easier accounting
- Set custom security features (enables customized parameters for employee access and transfer limits)
These features allow you to view and approve transactions before they can occur, as well as receive alerts for transaction activity.
- Blocks and filters
- Positive pay
Business remote deposit
Make deposits in minutes from work or home.
- Make bank deposits using a scanner and secure internet connection (equipment and training provided)
- Save time and effort by not making a trip to the bank
- Gain access to your deposits more quickly, and stay focused on the needs of your business because you can make deposits right from your home or office
Business bill pay
Skip the hassle of checks, stamps and ensuring your payments get into the mail on time.
- Part of online banking, making it easy to set up payments directly from your accounts
- Set up payees, recurring payments, schedule payments ahead and even request that e-statements come to your online bill pay
- Safeguard your business accounts by reducing the mailing of paper checks, a major source of business fraud
Business ACH Service
Electronically make payments, process payroll and collect rent, dues, contributions and other receivables.
- Direct deposit payroll for employees, usually faster and safer
- Collect rent, dues, contributions and other receivables
- Make payments to vendors and other providers with a few clicks
- Initiate transactions using our secure business banking website
Merchant Processing Services
Accept credit cards and electronic payments from your customers.
- Point-of-sale (POS) systems are faster for you and give customers more payment options
- Mobile payment acceptance and processing, including smartphone and tablet applications
- Alternative payment methods, including gift cards and ACH
- Ask a Treasury Management specialist for more information
Rewards Business Credit Card
Pay for your business needs while earning rewards points.
- Earn points you can redeem for online shopping, gift cards and more
- No annual fee if you spend more than $5,000 per year
- Cash advances have no transaction fees