One Community Bank
“As we continue to grow, we understand the importance of gaining insights, thought leadership and perspectives from a variety of experienced trusted advisors. We are excited to create a team of community members who will offer guidance to bank management”
- Shauna Gnorski, Executive Vice President & Chief Financial Officer
Independent Board ChairSend Email
Executive Vice President & Chief Financial OfficerSend Email
Chief Experience OfficerSend Email
President & Chief Executive OfficerSend Email
Dr. Katie SchmittSend Email
Dave MartinSend Email
One Community Bank
Announces Creation of
the Advisory Board
Hear from OCB Advisory Board Members
The role of the One Community Bank Advisory Board is to offer advice, critical thinking, market knowledge, and local insights to enable Bank Management to pursue the vision of becoming the Best Billion Dollar Bank in the World.
- Be comprised of members of One Community Bank communities
- Be comprised of people with diverse skills, knowledge and life experiences
- Provide management with candid opinions about the organization
- Provide input, insights, and innovation towards specific topics
- Assess the impact of programs, projects, and community outreach of the bank
- Serve to provide reputational guidance for Management
- Serve as an advocate for the bank
ADVISORY BOARD BENEFITS
Read below to explore the many benefits of joining the OCB Advisory Board
- Be a tremendous influence and counsel to the effectiveness of Management
- Engage in strategic dialogue and participate in robust discussions that will help shape the organization
- Complement the skills of Management
- Offer diverse opinions and ideas
- Share professional expertise and insights that may serve to guide the bank in future decisions
- Working with peers throughout the community
ADVISORY BOARD QUALFICATIONS
Discover the qualifications for a position on the One Community Bank Advisory Board
- Advisory Board members do not need to be clients of One Community Bank, nor are they required to move their business or personal relationships to the bank after appointment.
- Members are expected to attend meetings and show meaningful engagement.
- Members will sign a conflict of interest and non-disclosure agreements.
- Members may also be required to agree to and comply with various OCB policies as necessitated by regulatory requirements or laws.
About the Advisory Board
We are a collective group of forward thinkers and greatly look forward to working with our Advisory Board members to execute the strategic vision for One Community Bank.
- Independent Board Chair
- Retired from a 26 year commercial lending career at One Community Bank
- Advisory Board Executive Ambassador
- Influential leader committed to executing the One Community Bank strategic vison
- Advisory Board Chief Ambassador
- Passionate about providing an exceptional banking experience for clients and colleagues
- President and Chief Executive Officer
- Proven leader dedicated to serving clients, supporting colleagues, and investing in our communities
One Community Bank is actively assembling community members who are willing to share their professional insight with bank management to join its Advisory Board.
If you are interested in becoming a One Community Bank Advisory Board member, please fill out the application below. Please submit completed application to firstname.lastname@example.org
Feel Good Advising