Banking wherever you are — by smartphone or tablet.
Mobile banking is just a tap or swipe away using your phone or tablet. From your device’s internet browser or better yet, from our One Community Bank mobile app, bank easily when you are on the go.
Mobile banking features
Do everything you normally do in online banking from your phone or tablet:
- View account balances and history
- Transfer money between accounts
- Deposit checks with the camera on your device
- Locate ATMs using GPS
- Pay bills
- Send and receive money from friends and family
- Set up account alerts
Use your phone or tablet’s camera to make a deposit with our remote deposit feature. Just snap a photo of the front and back of the check, confirm the amount and you are done. You’ll receive email confirmation of the deposit, saving you a trip to the bank.
Simplify your life — and leave your credit cards at home. Mobile wallet is a digital version of your physical wallet that enables you to upload your cards into your device and then use your smartphone or tablet to pay.
- Never lose your credit or debit card again or leave it behind while paying
- Store all of your cards in one place so they are easily accessible and secure
- Once your cards are loaded to your mobile wallet, it’s impossible to forget them at home. They are always with you, in your phone or tablet
P2P Payments: Pay friends, family or the babysitter from your device.
Why carry cash when all you need is your device? With a few taps, you can send money to friends or family right from your phone using our mobile banking.
- Transfers are made right from your account to your recipient
- Fast, secure and easy to redeem — send money to your college student for books, reimburse a friend for pizza, pay back a family member for concert tickets, send birthday money to a grandchild and so much more
- You need to be enrolled in online banking and bill pay to use this convenient service