Help with online and mobile banking, bill pay and debit cards
Online and Mobile Banking, Bill Pay and Debit Card Help
Thank you for your patience as we have worked through issues with online and mobile banking and our new debit cards. If you would like assistance or have any questions, please continue to reach out to us. We are happy to help. You are our number ONE priority.
Do you have questions about the new online banking system, our mobile app or your new One Community Bank debit card? We know having convenient on-the-go access to all of your accounts is important.
There are two easy ways to contact us for help:
- Call 866-245-1686 and talk with one of our bankers.
- Email our online banking support team. We have bankers dedicated to providing online banking help.
A banker will respond to you as quickly as possible.
One Community Bank Debit Card Activation
McFarland State Bank clients who have existing debit cards should have received new One Community Bank debit cards. Be sure to activate your new card and begin using it.
- Call the phone number on the sticker attached to the new One Community Bank debit card.
Bill Pay Now Available in Online Banking
- Bill Pay is now available in online banking, including previous history and payees.
- If you have any questions about using the new Bill Pay or would like help navigating certain transactions, we are happy to provide assistance. Call 866-245-1686 to talk to a banker.
If you receive e-statements, you can view your statement today. Just log into online banking, and choose e-statements. Choose preferences, and then re-confirm your delivery preference as e-statements. Once completed, you can view your most recent e-statement(s).
If you currently receive printed statements, they will continue to be delivered by mail.